Friday, September 25, 2009

Cheese Heads in the surf!

My Brother and his family came to visit from Wisconsin, this week. They spent the week at Disney World but Wednesday, we went to Vero Beach. Two weeks ago Hurricane Fred was spinning out in the Atlantic. One week ago Fred was downgraded to a tropical depression. This week he wasn’t a tropical system of any sort but the remnants of him were churning off the East coast of Florida.




You can see the size of the waves behind L (Blue suit).

This is E’s happy face.


N was having a good time too.


The spray off to the left was from N.

Here is a close up of E.



We were all a little pink by the end of the day but oh so happy. I’m so glad we were able to get together for our day at the beach.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue - had to drop you a line after reading your snake comment -- I chuckled because we actually always kill them (I didn't want to offend anyone so I just kind of left it hanging without actually saying we call Animal Control) We get a snake or two per year and I just think that if they are in our yard they need to be gotten rid of (now the neighbors call me to come 'take care of' their snakes too!)

    Thanks for reading!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now - as for your beach entry - WOW terrific shots! I bet that was a big treat for Wisconsin-ers! LOVE that close up with the wave crashing - terrific!

    ReplyDelete