Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Feeders


Well since that post I've had to put up a second feeder. I was filling the one up twice a day. The second one only holds sunflower seeds. I thought it would go faster, as they all seem to dig for the sunflower seeds. But I was wrong. So now I fill my regular feeder at least every other day and the sunflower feeder once a week.

As you can clearly see they are both quite popular.

That being said, I joined the Fiber Guild last Saturday. This was the second meeting I went to. The first they were teaching crochet. I'll have to take pics of a few of the projects I've finished. Needless to say I already know how to crochet so at that one I didn't learn much. Although I did learn how to roll a ball of yarn so that the yarn is pulled from the inside out. That way the ball isn't rolling all over the place. But if you use a yarn caddy it isn't a problem anyway. This month we made cloak pins. Which was fun. Here is my finished product.


I suppose I could have sanded a bit longer and made the circle very smooth, but I wanted to use it in my hair and a smooth one with that large a hole would soon be lost. I like the rustic look anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment